Get Slack notifications for changes made in GitKraken Boards
Developed by: Sebastian S.
Get real-time notifications in Slack about recent changes made in GitKraken Boards! Flo will help you reduce context switching and be more productive. Notifications ensure that you are up-to-date with projects you are working on. When a teammate assigns you a task you’ll be notified instantly, and can start discussing it via Slack.
- Real-time notifications in Slack, using webhooks
- Simple to use and set up
- Multi-language support (EN and PL)
To get started, visit this page.
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/sszczep/Flo
If you have any issues or feature requests, submit them via GitHub: https://github.com/sszczep/Flo/issues
Video & Screenshots
- Add Flo to your Slack workplace by clicking here to authorize the app. Flo should appear in the Apps tab.
- To receive Glo notifications, you’ll need the webhook URL and Secret from the Flo settings. These will vary depending on the channel you are currently in so be sure you’re in the one where you want to receive notifications! To get the webhook URL and Secret, type /flo, go to Settings and copy the
Glo's webhooks’ URLand
Glo's webhooks' secret.
- Now open your board’s Settings, head to Webhooks and Add Webhook. Type the appropriate name, enter the webhook URL and Secret that you saved earlier, and select which notifications you’d like to receive.
- Now notifications should start flowing in!