Millions of developers and teams around the world choose GitKraken Client to make Git work for them. It makes Git more visual and accessible with an intuitive UI, the flexibility to switch between a GUI or a terminal, and a seamless experience across operating systems.
Integrations with GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, and Azure DevOps make it swift and simple to clone, fork, and add remotes. You can even create, view and manage pull requests.
Use GitKraken Client for Free
GitKraken Client is always free to use with local and public cloud-hosted repos. It includes a 7-day trial to work with private repos and access to premium features. There’s no risk in giving it a try!
Integrate with the tool you love
Why our clients love GitKraken
Level-up to a paid plan to get the most out of GitKraken Client
- Work with public AND private repositories
- Work with local, self-hosted and cloud-hosted repositories
- Integrations with GitHub Enterprise, GitLab Self-Managed, Bitbucket Server, Azure DevOps
- Advanced integrations with Jira Issues, GitHub Issues, GitLab Issues, Trello, GitKraken Boards
- Manage team users & licenses
- Multiple Git account profiles
- Team Workspaces
- And more!